Pennings Farm Cidery has implemented new policies in accordance with the COVID-19 guidelines & restrictions set forth by the CDC. Please review these new policies below. Anyone who does not adhere to these policies will be asked to leave the premises. Thank you for your understanding!
1. We are open Friday – Sunday with outdoor seating and limited indoor seating
2. No buses, oversized vans or limos
3. Masks must be worn at all times, except for when you are seated at your table.
4. Per the executive order 202.52, a food item must be purchased at the same time as the purchase of the initial alcoholic beverage(s). However, one or more shareable food item(s) may be purchased.
5. All food and beverages must be consumed while seated.
6. All parties will be seated with the group they arrive with. Saving seats and/or tables will not be permitted.
7. No groups larger than 10 people. If your group is larger than 10 you will be required to be seated in separate smaller groups.
8. There is no moving between tables. You are required to remain in the group that you are seated with when you arrive.
9. Moving tables and chairs is not permitted.
10. When we reach capacity (all tables and chairs are filled), you will not be allowed to enter until another group leaves.
11. The cidery is a 21+ only venue
Yes! Our ciders are naturally gluten-free! We also offer gluten-free options from our pizza kitchen.
Yes, we serve up some delicious brick oven pizzas from our own brick oven that pair perfectly with our ciders! We have gluten-free pizza options available as well. We also host other food trucks on-site depending on the season.
We please ask that no outside food or drink be brought into our cidery, as we are an active production facility.
The cidery is a 21+ only venue. However, Pennings Farm Market, down the hill from our cidery, allows children and also has our cider on tap in their pub and beer garden.
Yes! We accept all major credit cards.
According to the G.A.P Food Safety Plan, pets are not allowed anywhere on the farm. The ONLY exception is a registered service animal.
For the safety of your pet, please leave them at home, do not leave them in your vehicles. Thank you for your understanding. We appreciate you helping us to follow these government guidelines outlined in the Good Agricultural Practices Food Safety Plan. Additional information is available on the FDA.gov website, section 3.0, page 24.
Yes! We have local NY state wine, craft beer, and cocktails made out of our own Apple Vodka! We also offer soft drinks and regular sweet cider for those who prefer non-alcoholic beverages.
Yes! We have some products available in bottles and cans, as well as growlers to fill with anything on tap! You can buy one of our growlers or bring in your own for a fill.
If you are interested in buying a keg for an event or party, please contact us at email@example.com.
We ship within New York State! Call us at (845) 987-9922 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are working on a plan to start shipping to more locations, so please check back frequently for updates!
Due to legalities, we are unable to ship to most states at this time, but we are working on it! Check back soon as we begin to develop our online store!