Pennings Cidery isn’t any ordinary pizza parlor. With a Marsal Brick Oven, pizza lovers can expect the old-world flavor of a Neopolitan style brick-oven pie. The crust for our pizzas and our garlic knots is handmade here on the farm, as is the red sauce and pesto. Many of the toppings are grown locally, and special seasonal ingredients top our pies when available. For those looking for a gluten-free option, any of our pizzas can be prepared on a cauliflower crust. Note: our kitchen is not a designated gluten-free kitchen.
Enjoy a Brick Oven Pizza at the Cidery or place your order for curbside pickup.
Brick Oven Pizza at Pennings Farm Cidery
Brick Oven Pizza Menu
• Apple Gouda: Roasted Garlic Puree, Gouda, Prosciutto & Red Onion. Topped with Arugula & Balsamic Glaze
• Neapolitan: Red Sauce, Mozzarella, Basil
• Quattro Formaggi: Ricotta, Mozzarella, Asiago, Parmesan, Roasted Garlic
• Meat Lovers: Red Sauce, Mozzarella, Chorizo, Bacon & Pulled Chicken
• Truffled Burrata: with Roasted Mushrooms & Microgreens
• Buffalo Chicken: Monterey Jack, Pulled Buffalo Chicken, Blue Cheese Drizzle, Celery Greens
• Rosemary Garlic Knots: Served With Marinara Sauce
• House Made Soft Pretzel Sticks: Served with Cider Cheese & Spicy Mustard
What Makes Pennings Pizza So Special
A Marsal Brick Oven uses bricks to maintain high temperatures and a fire fueled by gas to build this heat. The naked flame creates a char or crisp crust that makes our pies stand apart. Marsal ovens are engineered to maximize power that spreads the heat evenly to provide the quickest and crispiest most delicious bake for our pizzas and garlic knots. The Neapolitan style makes each pie unique in shape with a very thin crust at the base, with dough that puffs up around the sides creating a very airy crust. Our state of the art oven allows for pizzas to be cooked in under five minutes.
“For pizza I had the four cheese on the spot, as well as the sausage, onion, and pepper to go home; was satisfied to my core, if I may say. My friend… got apple gouda on the spot and brought back home the four cheese. It is about an hour away from me, and totally worth the drive. If weather permits, definitely will be back up this weekend!”